Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mastered the Art of Playing

Now that they have figured out what their feet are used for, they have began to play non-stop! At 6 weeks old they are still able to be handled, but very carefully. Their little toenails are getting very sharp and they can cling to anything! They have even gotten enough confidence in themselves to start leaping from place to place. One evening "Oliver" was sitting on my legs as I was feeding the other babies and he jumped from them onto my shoulder! Very impressive! I think he even surprised himself on what he could accomplish! Right now they are still eating every 4 hours and have worked up to eating 8-9 mL of formula at each feeding. They have also started nibbling on some rodent chow and yams. Here are their pics at 6 weeks old...





"Oliver"



"Owen"



"Grace"



"Tawny"



"Liberty"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all the info about the new squirrels. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person soon.